The Customer has, as a matter of principle, the right to return or return the PRODUCT to the SELLER or to a person designated by the latter, without undue delay, and no later than fourteen (14) days after the communication of his notification of withdrawal, unless the SELLER proposes to recover the PRODUCT himself.
The withdrawal period expires fourteen (14) calendar days after the day on which the CLIENT, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the CLIENT, takes possession of the PRODUCT.
In case the CLIENT has ordered several PRODUCTS in a single ORDER giving rise to several DELIVERIES (or in the case of an order for a single PRODUCT delivered in several batches), the withdrawal period will expire in fourteen (14) calendar days after the day in which the CLIENT, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the client, takes possession of the last PRODUCT delivered.
If the CLIENT's order carries several PRODUCTS and these PRODUCTS are delivered separately, the withdrawal period will expire in fourteen (14) calendar days after the day in which the CLIENT, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the customer, take possession of the last PRODUCT delivered.
Notification of the right of withdrawal.
To exercise their right of withdrawal, the CLIENT must notify their decision to withdraw by means of a statement made unequivocally (for example, by letter sent by mail, fax or email) to: Poligono 16 Son Monserrat 385 - 07620 Llucmajor - Balearic Islands - Spain or firstname.lastname@example.org
For this purpose, you can also use the following form:
SELLER's phone number:
SELLER fax number:
SELLER's email address:
I hereby notify you of my withdrawal from the contract concerning the sale of the following PRODUCT:
Order certificate number:
- Ordered on [____________] / Received on [________________]
- Payment method used:
- CLIENT's name and, where applicable, the beneficiary of the order:
- CLIENT's address:
- Delivery address:
- Signature of the CLIENT (except in the case of transmission by mail)
In order for the right of withdrawal to be respected, the CLIENT must transmit his communication regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the term.
Effects of withdrawal
In the event of withdrawal by the CLIENT, the SELLER agrees to reimburse him in full the sums paid, including delivery costs (with the exception of supplementary costs, originated in his case, by the CLIENT's choice of a different mode of transport to the standard proposed by the SELLER) without excessive delays and, in any case, at the latest in the following fourteen (14) calendar days after the day the SELLER was informed of the CLIENT's will to desist.
The SELLER will proceed with the reimbursement using the same means of payment as the one used for the initial transmission, unless the CLIENT expressly agrees to a different means, in any case, this reimbursement will not incur any cost to the CLIENT.
The SELLER may defer the refund until receipt of the good or until the CLIENT shows proof of having shipped the good, the date retained will be the first of these two.
The CLIENT must, without undue delay and, in any case, no later than fourteen (14) days after the communication of his decision to withdraw from this contract, forward the property to: Poligono 16 Son Monserrat 385 - 07620 Llucmajor - Balearic Islands - Spain
This term is understood to be respected if the CLIENT sends the PRODUCT before the expiration of fourteen (14) days.
The SELLER will bear the direct costs of forwarding.
State of the returned property
The PRODUCT must be returned following the SELLER's instructions and including all the accessories delivered.
The CLIENT's responsibility does not proceed except for the depreciation of the property resulting from other manipulations than those derived from normal use of the PRODUCT. In other words, the CLIENT has the possibility of testing the PRODUCT but cannot be held liable if it comes from manipulations other than ordinary use of it.
The PRODUCTS are packed in accordance with the transport regulations in force, in order to guarantee maximum protection during DELIVERY. The CLIENT must respect the same rules for the return of the same. In this sense, the CLIENT may return the PRODUCT that does not suit him in its original packaging and in good condition, ready for re-marketing.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases:
- Supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market.
- Supply of goods made according to customer specifications or clearly personalized.
- Supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- Supply of audio or video recordings or sealed programs that have been unsealed after delivery.
- Newspapers or magazines (except subscription contract).
- Provision of accommodation services for purposes other than residential, transportation of goods, car rental, catering or services related to leisure activities if the offer provides for a specific execution date.
- Supply of goods that by their nature require to be combined with other products.
- Supply of sealed goods that cannot be forwarded for protection reasons
- Supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, whose delivery can only be made after 30 days and whose value depends on the fluctuation of the market and beyond the influence of the SELLER.
- Supply of a content number not supplied in a dematerialized way if the execution has begun with the prior agreement of the consumer, who has also recognized that he will lose his right of withdrawal.
- Contracts formalized in public auctions.